Procrastination is the thief of time.
Well it has been a long time since I have had a blog that I actually update. I shall try here and see where how it goes. Sometimes its helpful to reflect upon things.
As of now im pretty tired. I procrastinated on my grading. The result was a whole MOUNTAIN of papers in need of checking and recording. I dislike this part of my job. I got through most of the stack. I will finish the rest tomorrow. "Procrastination is the thief of time". I need to get motivated in order to stay late at work tomorrow to get caught up. To think that there might potentiall be an 8 percent pay cut. You know, most people in my profession make a TON of money, we can afford less. Or Not.
Labels: procrastination, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home