I Love The Small Things In Life
So today was not one of the best days I've had. But on the bright side it is most defintely not one of the worst. It all started out with waking up from a weird vampire nightmare only to discover that I had a MONSTER headache. I took 2 excedrin and popped (or as much POP as I could manage being that it was 630) awake and went to work.
At work I discovered that the headache did not WANT to go away. 3 advil later it was still very much present. Also, one student decided that this was to be the day that was PERFECT for silent tantrums, hiding in the bushes, and putting crayon all over the whiteboard. LOVE IT!
But actually, upon thinking, my day went VERY well considering how I felt. I love the fact that all of the kiddos were soooo polite and well behaved. The reason for this behavior? I told them I felt sick with a headache. They were so incredibly sympathetic. Very kind and caring. I can never stay upset with my class. They are so cute and they are affectionate.
One thing I love about my kiddos in my class:
Each day we do oral phonics work. It can get a little bit dull so I bought some finger puppets at the dollar store. ANYHOW- I now take out the tin man, little red riding hood, or the lion during phonics time. Their little eyes are ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, GLUED on the puppet. Even though, in reality, it is just me talking in a dumb voice. It makes me laugh!!! So CUTE! They think its the best thing since sliced bread that I can make the lion roawr and tell me the middle sound in a word.
HEHEHEHE LOVE IT!
Labels: work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home