You Are Not Lost

Keep you eyes ahead. This race can be won.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This weekend was nice. I went to the NHRA. I got a JEGS hat and shirt. :) It was over wayyyyyyy to fast though. I blinked and now its Sunday night and I have to go to work tomorrow.

This week is a short week due to Rodeo. I am so excited beyond words. In two extra days off I hope to become unburned out. I also hope to clean my messy messy house. That and spend time with the family and doggy. I think I will post pics of my baby pug.

One child in my class is very exhausing to work with. I truly hope that I can find a way to manage this child. I've used up my whole bag of tricks so to speak. What works for every other kid does not work AT ALL. I've never felt so useless. I want to be a good teacher to her and not give up and find a way to make things work. But for whatever reason, its not working. So very frustrating. I really am getting worried. Each year brings kids with more and more problems. I want to be in this profession for YEARS to come. I hope I can do that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home