You Are Not Lost

Keep you eyes ahead. This race can be won.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

So yesterday, my brother and I tried to explain what the meaning of Easter was to my nephew. Talk about a fun conversation:

me- "Steven you know who Jesus is?"
stevie- "no"
brother- "Kinda hard to explain when he doesnt know the main character"..."lets hope that he doesn't ask how the bunny is related to all of this".

By the end of the conversation he knew the main idea. Good enough for us!

He had a good Easter, and we are getting ready to eat steak, sweet potatoes, and asparagus. I baked brownies from scratch from a Weightwatchers Cookbook. They better be good after all that work including using a double boiler.

Here is a picture of him a few minutes ago. He is playing with his yoda and other star wars characters on his FISHING game. (I loved that game when I was lil).


In Weightwatchers news, I lost 3 more lbs!!! So I have a loss of 8lbs in 2 weeks. Not too shabby.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home