Not A Bad Week
I can say, I am throughly loving my job as of late. I'm staying busy trying to get the kids up to where they need to be academically. I am so happy that the UofA students are back from Spring Break. I truly missed them when they were gone. I had gotten used to the extra help in my classroom. I have currently 5-6 UofA students per week and sometimes a child's mother comes in to help me as well. It's easy to get spoiled. ;)
I've found a very cool website Pioneer Woman. I love the recipe section. It makes me happy because of the pictures. Good for someone like me who is not a great cook. I feel motivated to make a blackberry cobbler. Maybe I will over my Spring break.
Tried to post pics of my class but having technical difficulties. Maybe tomorrow.
The hubby gave me the best birthday balloon ever so I took a picture of it (we swam with dophins on our honeymoon):

Because I'm apparently broken and have not gotten preggers yet, I hold my pug baby style:

this is his tired baby face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home