You Are Not Lost

Keep you eyes ahead. This race can be won.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

frustrated

I'm a bit frustrated as of late. The hubby and I have been trying to start our family for about a year now. No luck. I think my bc pills had messed me up or something. I really am feeling that I am ready to be a mommy! I know that the hubby and I will make great parents. But, no luck yet.

Its frustrating when all of my friends and cousins etc. are all having babies, or are pregnant and I'm just broken. I am truly incredibly happy for them. But, at the same time I feel bad that it hasn't happened yet for me and I have been trying.

I know that it will happen when it is meant to happen. But yeah. Sometimes I get down about it. I suppose we have the fun of trying ;)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home