Sick Kid
My poor pug this week. On Friday my hubby felt his ear and felt crust that was not there the previous night. So we looked and to our shock and horror we saw the Cash's ear was BRIGHT RED, was filled with nasty pus, and was SO SWOLLEN that we couldnt see his ear hole. It had swelled shut. So I made the hubby take off work for the morning to go to the vet. A LOT OF MONEY LATER, we found out that he had a yeast and bacterial infections. He has steriods to take, ointment, and a special flush. FUN stuff.
Work is going ok. The team made some decisions that worked in my favor. So right now I'm concentrating on getting some of the kids back up to grade level. I'm doing for free tutoring after school. Hopefully that will quickly do the trick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home