pregnant!
((updated to add pictures))
So we found out last week that I am pregnant!
I left work half day on Monday just feeling absolutely nauceous. I thought I was just coming down with a flu that I must have picked up from the kids. So I was crying to the hubby that I felt miserable and I was joking around and I told him that I either I have the swine flue or I am pregnant. He started thinking and realized that it HAD been awhile since I had a period.
Sooo I quickly went to take one of the dollar tree preggo tests. I start seeing TWO lines in the lil windown thing. But because I was in shock I took another test from the dollar tree and IT was positive too.

Then I made him go to walgreens and get a different one cause I didn't believe the dollar store tests. So a total of 4 tests later it began to sink in. (I know it only shows three but there were truly 4)

I called in sick on Wednesday cause I was so so so so so so nauseated and much more. I went to my primary doctor who confirmed what it was. He told me which meds I could take.
I wonder how far I am? anywhere between 4-6 weeks at this point? Maybe? Who knows? Not me.
We had been charting temps, etc. and had no luck. So I figured I was too stressed so I stopped paying attention to it all together.
But YAY! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everything is healthy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home