You Are Not Lost

Keep you eyes ahead. This race can be won.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Almost 32 Weeks

I have been staying soooooo busy. It is amazing how fast time has been flying by. I can't believe I'm almost 32 weeks. The first 3 months seemed to DRAGGGGG so took forever to pass. Now it's passing before I can get all my things finished!!!

The hubby and I have been busy setting up the baby room. The hubby installed moldings about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom. He painted the existing and new moldings a dark red color and the bottom part of the wall is navy blue. The very top of the wall is a white color called "Mickey's Gloves". The room looks fabulous!!! No pastel colors in our baby's room.

We went wtih the Classic Mickey bed set. He set up the crib, bedding, changing table, mobile, etc. I also washed all of his baby clothes and organized them in a new set of drawers. I am a bit OCD about organizing stuff. So, most everything in the baby's room is finished. The poor hubby has a to do list: paint one side of the doors for the closet and doorway.

I have been getting pretty tired by the end of every day, but I guess that is to be expected. My carpal tunnel is not so bad and is under control. I have been getting headaches a LOT. I think that has been the hardest thing for me lately.

My two favorite parts of being pregnant:
1) I can see my baby moving my stomache. I can feel him kicking, moving etc. Now my hubby can too!!!!
2) My outie bellybutton. It amuses me.

I hope to get my lesson plans done for my leave. Then I think I can relax a bit.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home